Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortailHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver and the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klash!
Admin - Leader
Admin - Leader
Klash!

Character sheet
Field: Klash!@RPG

Silver and the server Empty
PostSubject: Silver and the server   Silver and the server Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct - 14:19

hello mates,

So as you could know Silver decided to remove to the server, and he's totally free to do it.
I won't blame him for it he has his own reason even if for my opinion that's not really one.
But the team won't be closed and the forum also will still be alive. As silver told me it's HIS server and he's free to delete or keep the server, so I'll do the same
I've made the forum so it's MINE so I keep it alive, and I've made the team so it's MINE also.
In more there is a very good temp between the members, all is so friendly and we can even grow more.
So every staffs member will become "co-leader", silver is free to stay in the team, because I still respect him and he done a lot for us and owned a server and never ask help for founds.
On this I wish to all good luck and to enjoy your stay even with this bad news about the server.

Friendly. Jean!
Back to top Go down
https://hiszy-forum.forumactif.org
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Klash!
Admin - Leader
Admin - Leader
Klash!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silver and the server   Silver and the server Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct - 1:02

1st of all : The word "Hiszy" isn't yours it's Red Carpet's one.
2nd : FTAG is a game type and isn't also yours.
3rd : only FFF is yours.

Hiszy team is my propriety and i'm free to keep it alive, as the forum, i made it and i'm free to keep it alive also. I never asked you about the rcon and not even about the ref so you're lying and nothing will go on my head and even less far. isn't because you owned a server for X time you're master of world and can do all what you want. You don't like this in my because i keep be infront you and argue on every thing you say, you can keep every pm about my behavior, here every body know me and knows already about it. i've nothing to hide. and even if Epsi listen you about closing the team page on excessive plus i'll rebuild it.

You haven't any admin power here anymore, i've setted you admin but when i read your message about closing team and forum, i removed every power you had on my things for stop you. I wont let you destroy my work. As for my cfg. So you're free to close server, it's yours as you said and i'm not that dumb for don't understand it thats why i let you do it. But you can be sure i wont let you touch my things.

There is nothing embarrasing in my behavior. And i still got control and many more things than you got, all what you had is server, if you close it you wont have any thing. It's your choice.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Klash!
Admin - Leader
Admin - Leader
Klash!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silver and the server   Silver and the server Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct - 2:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and the server   Silver and the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver and the server
Page 1 of 1